Friday, October 31, 2008

quirks


  • despise fruit flies-can't get rid of them once they show up and they make me crazy
  • i floss all of the time - several times a day - i can find used floss in way too many places
  • i've read a lot of books this year but i say that i'm not a reader. i walk everyday but i say that i don't exercise. guess i need to work on that.
  • can't change other kids stinky diapers - makes me gag- somehow my own kids are okay but someone else's poop stinks worse - really i'll start heaving
  • nothing better than a long hot bath
  • can't eat sausage - if i get a hold of a chewy sausage gristle thingy i will freak - same with any meat - the gross chewy fatty parts cannot enter my mouth

Alright Michelle and Trish - this is a little game of tag (you're it ) now what you are to do is get on your blog and write six quirks about you then you can choose to tag someone else or not.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love sausage biscuits form McDonalds--even when the chewy,icky thing happens (I try not to think about it).

Ditto on the diapers.

Joni said...

Yuck! I can't eat meat when that happens either! It's soooo weird. Actually, if I think about it I have stopped eating meat considerably because of it. Weird.

Amie said...

Thanks Kimber! That was fun. I totally agree on the fruit flies! They drive me crazy too. The floss thing reminds me of my mother who is also in love with dental floss. And, yes, you do need to work on being honest about yourself! :)