Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We went to Trunk R Treat at our church and I totally forgot the camera. Grateful for Mike's camera phone to get us a little something to remember.

We tried to leave early enough to get home and still catch some neighbors. We sort of missed a good opportunity to show the neighbors how much fun we can be because today our next door neighbor asked me if we celebrate Halloween?! Oh no! I'm afraid he mixed up Mormon and Jehovah's Witness. I think it's that whole door to door approach that throws people off. So next year we'll stay home the whole time and really give them a fright.

7 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Too cute! Now tell me how you got Jane to sit there long enough for you to put makeup on her and also get her to not touch her face and smear it? Love the costumes!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! And hasn't anyone told you? JW and Mormons are the same thing! ;-)

Shannon said...

Cute kids! Maggie looks scared!

Aunt Debi said...

We are writing from Greece because I had to look on your blog and see the cute costumes. How did you squish Megs into the pea pod???
Janie is so cute I could be the wolf and eat her up. We thought Charlie was going to be Superman. In his Batman suit he has big muscles like Mike. Love you!
D & D
p.s. Everythings wonderful Mike!

Tara said...

We even get the JW's up here in Midway! We got them at our last house too . . . now that I think about it they even came to our house often when I was a kid. Weird.

I love the costumes! How's the sugar rush? P thinks candy is for every meal and almost refuses to eat real food. Hopefully this will wear off soon.

Amie said...

Those are great costumes. What were Kimber and Mike dressed up as? We miss you all!

The Hansen's said...

What an interesting assumption. You will definitely have to prove them wrong next year! The kids are lookin' cute! I love the pea pod her little round face just makes it. Happy Halloween!