Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweetest Gift

There was a knock at my door tonight. Our little buddy John was there holding a bag and a box. The box had been sitting on our doorstep and he came by to bring us some other things. The box contained Two Loaves of the Greatest Bread! My sweet girlfriend, Tara McGown, mailed them to me! Tara thank you, I can't believe it!



So I told John to stay and have the best PB&J he's ever tasted. As I was making the sandwiches, Charlie and John had their way with my camera. Here is some of what I discovered after he left.









I think this is where John took the camera from Charlie, not a good move.






All in all one great night. My sandwich was so delicious. This great event could have happened sooner if only Drew had listened to his sweet, kind daughter Adria. Maybe next time Drew.

12 comments:

Amie said...

how fun! PB&J does sound yummy.

Brittney said...

Maybe you should hand over the camera to him more often, me and Brent were loving the picts!

Andrea said...

I loved the pictures! I love to get surprise packages like that. And Amie is right, PB&J sounds really good right now.

Andrea said...

Hey, I just saw your other posts. I think I need to follow your example and get the camera before I catch the mischief. And..cool for Mike. I've heard that it is a sweet experience to be in that play.

Tara said...

Let me know when you need more!

Shannon said...

Aren't we lucky to have Tara as a friend! How nice of her. All us Utah blog readers should make a rotating schedule so you will never be without your bread!

The Hunt's said...

oh, that is delicious bread. really, really delicious. i could eat a slice plain as day and be delighted. no grandma sycamore in ca either, bummer.

Ammon and Tasha said...

I think them "mad dogging" the camara is my favorite pic! Let me know whenever you want more bread - I am pretty much at costco every other day and can get you some! :)

Kathy said...

Ahh! She beat me to it! I was waiting for your b-day! You just might get some more!

Rachel L said...

Hey, I wanted to send you some too. She beat me to it!

Ro said...

i'm so jealous!!! love grandma sycamores bread!

The Hansen's said...

She so stole Cody and my idea for your christmas gift!