Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good old Tag

3 Favorite Last Purchases: 1. Gas at $3.35 sadly i thought that was a deal. 2. pumpkins 3. kids clothes

3 Fears 1. children dying 2. kids dying 3. one of my babies dying.

3 Favorite Movies: 1. count of monte cristo 2. notebook 3. life is beautiful

3 Facts about me: 1. i gag when i see someone on tv eat bugs or creepy things. 2. i try to be better. 3. i love to have fun

3 Things I haven't done: 1. consumed alcohol. 2. smoked a cig 3. illegal drugs (though i think i could have a serious weakness for the legal pain killers. )

3 Things I can't Live without: 1. knowledge of my Heavenly Father 2. family 3. bread

3 Things on today's list: 1. watch conference 2. blog 3. breath

3 Favorite Dishes: 1. Mexican 2. food from Mexico 3. anything from a mexican restaurant

3Places I have lived: 1. Boise, Id 2. Lehi, Ut 3. Warrenton, Va

3 Favorite T.V. Shows: 1.office 2. american idol tryouts 3. friends

3Places I have traveled: 1. India 2. Europe 3. China
3 Favorite Desserts: 1. choc chip cookies 2. dunford donuts 3. warm raspberry pie

3 Things I would buy if money wasn't an issue: 1. vacations 2. new paint and carpet 3. a new car for mike

3 Wishes: 1. not to screw up my kids 2. able to help others more 3. no debt

3 People I Tag: 1. Danielle 2. Kathy (because you haven't blogged in over a month.) 3. Amy Ed

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Gotcha! I'm on it!

Shannon said...

Sadly $3.35 would be a STEAL out here!

Danielle said...

Okay I'm on it too. I will post it tonight. What fun!

amy said...

FYI Kimber it's not "legal" when you abuse them. That's considered "IL-LEGAL" hehe =)