Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cox Farm

We had play group at a fun place not too far from here called Cox Farm. I went not really knowing what to expect but learned quickly that we were not properly prepared for the fun we could have there. The place was huge and I did not bring enough snacks to satisfy the kids for long. There were animals to enjoy, hokey hayrides (Charlie gave aliens high fives.) as well as many slides that sent you down into the grass and hay. They gave away little pumpkins to the kids and free apples and cider. We'll definitely have to head back there with Dad. He really missed out.

7 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

That looks like the cutest place! I want to go there! Those pumpkins are so bright orange! When are you going to come visit?!

Joni said...

FUN!

Ammon and Tasha said...

How fun!! I can't believe how HUGE some of those pumkins are!

Brittney said...

Those are some great pictures, especially the slide ones. I am jealous...there is no other word for it, jealous of your fun!

Amie said...

That does look fun. I love the picture of Charlie and Jane coming down that big slide together. Such a sweet brother. Whenever I take my kids to a place like that I'm always afraid of loosing them because they are so excited they don't think about staying with me and just run from one thing to the next. Are Charlie and Jane better? What's the secret?

Jen said...

That looks like fun!! We need you here to coordinate things for us. It looks so green there, Josh is going to Washington DC for a big Banker Convention, He is excited. How far is that from You?

gwadzilla said...

yes...

cox farms rocks!

we take the kids every year

it is always a fall highlight!