Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Charlie

First Scenario

Jane: (Screaming) No Towie, No Towie, Aaahhh!

Mom: Charlie, give her back her sippy cup right now!

Charlie: Mom, just listen to me. Every time she has her cup I just get really thirsty.

Second Scenario

I was using a large tape measure to get the specs on the room.

Charlie: Wow Mom, I didn't know you could do that, you have so many talents!

Third Scenario

When Jane is in trouble and about to be put on time out, you can always hear Charlie yell "Janey run for your lives." As if she has more than one.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Charlie is so cute, and you are so talented!!

Steve & Julie said...

Isn't that always right? Whatever someone else has, the kids want. I don't get it.

Rachel L said...

I just love kids. I do have some first day of school pics...the first day of school is overrated. Yes,I'm behind on blogging. Did you want to point out any MORE of my faults?

Croslands said...

yes

Tricia said...

I love to hear about your kids, Keep writing all the great things they say.

Leslie said...

I want a Charlie. He sounds hilarious!!

Amie said...

You're the best Kimber. You are a great storyteller. And, I LOVE that Charlie. He is so cute.

Shay said...

That is so cute, it made my laugh! And wow, you do have a big sink.