Monday, September 1, 2008

Little Moe

Grandma Helene put in a request to see a little more of Maggie. So here she is; Mags, Maggie, Magaroni, Magnadoodle, Mag pie, Maggity do da, or as Mike likes to call all chubby kids, tons of fun. So much has happened since her birth that it is hard to believe she is only three months old. Surprisingly her eyes are still a bright blue.





Maggie is a sweet little girl that puts up with a lot of abuse from her older siblings. She has been squeezed so tight, smacked, stepped on, rolled on, yanked, pinched and bitten all in the name of love. She smiles at anyone who will talk to her and she really loves her big brother and sister. I don't know how much she weighs but as you can see she is not starving. We love our sweet little girl. Soon she will wallop Charlie and Jane for all they have put her through. They will be running for cover.

12 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Kimber, Maggie is too cute for words!!!

Shannon & Summer said...

what a beautiful chubbster she is!

Katelyn & Wade said...

oh, she is delicious! i can't believe how big she is, just so brand new and tiny at my shower not that long ago. it makes me a little sad that it goes so fast!

Lindsay said...

oh she is SO cute! The third child is always the best! I'm sure she'll hold her own soon enough!

Aunt Debi said...

OK, Mags looks like a chubby Charlie in the first picture but the second one not at all. She is just a mystery girl and growing too fast!

Shannon said...

So cute and chubby!

Kathy said...

Too cute! She makes me want to chew on her!

Andrea said...

You know, she is quite adorable, but look out because everyone wants to eat her!!!

Amie said...

If she's anything like Lydie (and, given the similarities in situation, she probably is) she will definitely be holding her own very soon. Such a cute girl.

Karen said...

She is so cute! But, I did notice that pink Amy Coe blanket...I want it!

amy said...

She is so adorable!! I was positively done having kids but looking at your beautiful girls I gotta have one!

kimmalee said...

Oh I miss my little maggie! She has changed so much I barely recognize her! I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep up and recognize my sweet cousins the next time I see them. Sheesh!