Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quiz

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am a big gift bag user but I love the look of a beautifully wrapped present with a nice big bow
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake, again it's all about the ease. Love the smell of a fresh one just don't like the clean up.
3. When do you put up the tree? Any time after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever my laziness allows
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Geeerose.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Sadly, I don't even know. My mother went to great efforts to make Christmas special but I have a terrible memory. I know that I loved every Christmas.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mike for sure. The man likes electronics and gadgets or gear. I can't surprise him because it just won't do.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, two. One small ceramic one and an olive wood one. (thanks Debi)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas is certainly my favorite classic but I do get a kick out of ELf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I realize Christmas is coming. Usually November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have totally re given gifts. BUT, I tell the person that is getting it, I don't give it as a "gift".
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of white ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, less stress.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner ,Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing but I'd vote a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?Morning, I like excitement to build.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?Crazy people that kill for gifts and deals.(I meant "kill" in the literal sense.)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Classics. Red, silver, white.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Something that doesn't require too much work.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing really. A nap.

4 comments:

Amie said...

I love your blog, Kimber. I'd have to agree on that last one. I just want to sleep for like 3 days. That would be the best gift ever!

Amberly said...

I'm sensing a theme. We could all use a little more you... as in less stress and more simplicity!

The Hunt's said...

A nap. Now that would be brilliant. Like a good 3 hour one.

Adam said...

Aunt Jane what is with the stay home for Christmas. HAWAII BABY!!