Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Plug

Here is my little plug for Diapers.com. My niece JoAnn sent me a link to get $10.00 off my first order so I decided to get online and check them out. Come to find out it's awesome! I haven't purchased baby stuff in the store for months. They have the formula and diapers that I use every day and the prices are a little bit cheaper than what I would get them for in the store. The best part of all is that the order comes FREE Shipping Next Day! I was pleasantly surprised when it was really on my doorstep the next day.
They have all kinds of baby items and small toys but I just happen to use them for the essentials. Check it out and tell your friends. I really don't think you'll regret it.
Here is your code to get $10.00 off your first order. Good luck and I'd love to hear back if you liked it or not. (You may want to order after Christmas to make sure you get next day shipping.)

Diapers.com code CRXS0221

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm going to check it out. I hate going to the store just for baby stuff, and it seems like I am doing just that alot of the time.

Amie said...

very cool. Thanks for the hint!

Shannon said...

I finally just got around to checking this out. So Virginia must be more pricey, or you don't have a Costco/Sams Club. The prices are higher on diapers.com ($7 more for the formula I buy!) I guess the free shipping does create a draw...