Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aunt Debi to the Rescue

We went out to our mailbox today and found a suspicious package. Charlie and Jane were so excited to receive their very own mail. Inside were two movies, and not just any movies but the Rescuers and Rescuers Down Under. Sing it with me now. R-e-s-c-u-e Rescue Aide Society. We sang and sang. (Charlie has been carrying around the dvd case.) It appears that Aunt Debi was a little concerned for our boy as he is enjoying his Cinderella and giving his sister "makeovers." Oh, and the fact that he got a pink kitchen with his sister last year for Christmas. I'm a little surprised she hasn't sent us any camo yet. (that's not a hint)

Theses were movies that we borrowed for long periods of time from our Aunt Debi. Thank you it was a very thoughtful gift. When I got the phone so we could call and thank her, Charlie said "not now mom I want to watch my movie." Thus the blog.

6 comments:

The Wards said...

What a fun treat for your sweet little kids!!! I bet they will want to check the mail everyday from now on!! What would we do without great family and friends?????

Andrea said...

How fun!!! I love rescuers down under. And...I am singing with you. R-E-S-C-U-E....

Amie said...

I need an Aunt Debi too. That is awesome.

kimmalee said...

Such cute pictures! I miss you guys! Yep, Aunt Deb is pretty great huh?

Ammon and Tasha said...

How freaking nice is Aunt Debi!!

Aunt Debi said...

I would have to say this is my favorite blog. I miss the rug rats!