Monday, June 30, 2008

Proof



I have proof that my husband just travels too much. The other day while at the grocery store he picked up some bloody mary mix (non alcoholic). For those of you who don't know what that is...I would say it's V-8 with a kick. This drink just happens to be his favorite airplane drink. After church yesterday he was sitting down taking care of our little Maggie. As I walked by he politely asked me if I would get him a bloody mary drink. Then he continued to place his order asking me to put in just so much ice and not to forget the lime. (Which he also made sure to purchase.) I was truly just staring at him thinking this was all a little silly and then he made it worse. He asked me to bring it to him with peanuts! Serious, he was not joking! I burst into laughter. After I contained myself my response was the appropriate "Of course Mr. Crosland, I'll get that right away."

5 comments:

The Wards said...

You guys are hilarious!!! Tell me when a good time to come over for a bloody mary would be!! I'll make Mike get if for me (with peanuts, too). Okay, we're going to the Western Stanpede soon and I hope they have a pig catching contest - that looked soooo cute and fun (and funny). So glad you got pictures!

Andrea said...

My favorite airplane drink is ginger ale. Although, I do love asking for OJ and 7up to mix them together. Yummy.

Shannon said...

That's pretty funny. You are a nice wife to get it for him.

Katelyn & Wade said...

What I'd like to know is when you're not around and he's on the plane all by himself if the bloody mary is still non-alcoholic????

Jen said...

That is too funny. I am glad you will get to see him more, but sad you will not be here.