Friday, June 27, 2008

Virginia Update

I just went on a quick little trip to Virginia. Fortunate for me I have sisters who stepped in and took care of my children. Mike and I left on Tuesday and went all around Wednesday with our sweet realtor Dawn. We couldn't ask for a better realtor to help us and take care of us. We are looking in a little farm area near the town of Warrenton. You can all look it up on a map if you want. It is about an hour outside of D.C.

Almost every home on the market is a short sale or foreclosure. Really it's quite sad. There are so many people there who had to walk away from their homes. Good for me, bad for them. The only problem that poses is that some people really trashed their home before they left.

We have an offer on a nice place but it could be months before we hear if it is even accepted. We may just be moving into a rental and then continuing our search after we get there.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't believe this is actually happening! Good luck with the offer!