Monday, June 23, 2008

Adorable Skirts

Look how cute these skirts are! My niece, Kim, made my girls matching skirts. They are even more adorable in person. The little one on Maggie is so small it's hilarious. Kim got a sewing machine for her birthday just last month and has been sewing up a storm. Fortunate for me I have become one of the benefactors of her great work. She also has a lot of her stuff on line at Etsy.com. You can go to the site and see every ones homemade crafts and talents. Her stuff is listed under the user name of "Kimmalee". Check it out and enjoy.






Little Maggie at one month.


Jane in her cute new skirt. Thanks Kim!

10 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

absolutely adorable! I am going to etsy to check more out!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute! Now you need to have Kim sew you one so you can all match! ;o) Steph

Shannon said...

So cute! Maggie looks like she is getting some cute baby chubbiness.

Sarah said...

So cute!!!

Amberly said...

uh, I'd like the benefits of that sewing machine to head this way please, they are darling!

Tara said...

2 girls are too much fun! I LOVE the skirts!

The Wards said...

CUTE!!!!! Too bad I have a boy, all he needs are T-shirts and shorts!

Nicole said...

Kimber- I didn't even know you had another baby. Congrats!!! Your kids are sooo cute.

Leslie said...

Those ARE adorable skirts! Love 'em!

lramey said...

OH.MY.GOSH. THOSE ARE THE CUTEST THINGS everrrrrrr!!!!!!! I need them!

And yes, you can adopt him, the more visitors the merrier at this point and time! Just by your kids editing ears so they don't hear the profanities that pour out of his mouth by the handful!!!!