Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Razor


Alright I have never been one to buy the latest and greatest new anything from an advertisement.( Unlike Mike who has a secret passion for QVC. I am always afraid that the "Miracle Blade" is going to end up in a box on my doorstep.) But, I received my new found interest in my free diaper bag from the hospital, so of course I had to give it a try. It's called Schick Intuition and it's fantastic. I am usually a "mean shaver" I don't lather up my legs or pits before I take a razor to them. I figure what's the point? My razor just meets the skin with a little water and that seems to be good enough for me. This razor has the soap/lather stuff right next to the blade. It smells good as well as gives me a great shave. Will I replace it when it runs out? Probably not but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

4 comments:

lramey said...

them are good! I had one of those about 10 years ago and loved it, but i'm like you, i never bought a replacement when the big bunch of lathering stuff ran out....oh well, it was good while it lasted eh?

Unknown said...

first of all, i didn't even know you had a blog. secondly WHY THE CRAP DID NO ONE UPDATE ME ON LITTLE MAGGIE. i feel out of the loop already and you haven't even moved. i call dibs at the reunion in july...

Sarah said...

Ahhhh...this sounds like a great razor. I'm too cheap in the razor department to buy one but I'd enjoy my free one while it lasts!!

Tara said...

You are hilarious! My mom and Mike can watch QVC together--she gets at least 1 package a day from QVC (and no I am not exagerating).

I didn't get one in my goodie bag from the hospital . . . oh well, I will stick to using the same blades that fit both our razors.