Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!







Where do I start? I feel pretty lucky to be married to such a great guy. And, I have had experience in the husband area so I think I know what I am talking about. It should really be a compliment when I let him know that he is pretty fantastic. I could brag for hours and make the rest of you want to gag but I'll try to keep it short.Mike is a wonderful father who is patient and fun with our children. They love him very much and can't wait for Dad to get home so the fun can begin. While I hate to admit it, I sometimes get frustrated with my kids after a long day. Fortunate for me I have a husband who cares about me and steps in to make things better. Thank you honey, I love you.

4 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Kimber, way to get into this blogging thing! It can get addicting! I appreciated your tribute to your husband and father - if only I was as thoughtful to do that for mine too...

Amberly said...

yeah, I guess he's alright. happy father's day mike!

Katelyn & Wade said...

Ummm, how did I now know about this?? I saw Kimber on Amberly's blog and low and behold it's you! Wahoo!

Cassi said...

Kimber,
I am so glad you commented on my blog. We have really loved it here in Virginia. I am excited for you guys. When are you coming? If you have any questions (I don't know a lot) but I'd love to help. You can email me at cassicapell@gmail.com
..and congrats on your new little girl. Your kids are darling!
Cassi