Monday, July 7, 2008

Crosland Family Bash

We had a Crosland Family Reunion over the 4th of July weekend. We went up to a cabin in Star Valley, Wyoming and boy was it beautiful. We all get a long so well that it is just fun to get together. We had Mom and Dad and four of their five children able to attend. Unfortunately we missed out on having Matt join us. (He lives in New York and travels so much that he just couldn't make it this time.) We spent our days four wheeling and playing card games. We enjoyed some fantastic fireworks, thanks to the state of Wyoming. They have pretty fantastic stuff that isn't legal here in Utah. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful country. I hope that I can teach my children to understand how lucky they are to live in the United States. We have such a good life and are grateful for loving and supportive family. Here are some of our pictures.














5 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

That looks like such a blast! When are you coming home and when are we going to play before you leave again?

The Wards said...

Very beautiful family and country!!! Our family loves Star Valley and I can only imagine what the fireworks were like! Happy 4th of July!!!

Brittney said...

I love all the photos! Especially Charlie in the helmet! We were in Wyoming too for the 4th, so I understand what you are sayin' about those fireworks!

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS. Glad you could get out in the mountains with the family! I love Wyoming. Miss you!!

Rachel L said...

Okay, Kimber, I searched your WHOLE blog and there isn't one picture of you on it. Could you remedy that IMMEDIATELY?!