Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swim Lessons

Charlie is taking swim lessons for the next two weeks from his cousin Lindsay. Fortunate for all of us that Lindsay is very patient. I have been trying very hard to avoid eye contact with Charlie during his lesson. I think he spends most of his time arguing or trying to negotiate a deal with her so he can just jump off of the diving board.
He doesn't really like the whole learning to swim concept. It's all about jumping in and diving for toys. I missed the picture where the family dog, Lewis, got out of the house and jumped right in. I think that was Charlie's favorite part of the lesson.

7 comments:

The Wards said...

Where do you do this? I want to do a mommy/toddler class...anyway...to the point. I am a little offended I didn't know about your blog. Just because I haven't congratulated you on your sweet, sweet, and so sweet knew babe, doesn't mean I don't want to check out what the Crosland fam is up to! Okay, I'm not really offended, but I am thrilled I found this!! Really, congrats! I think your such a great mom!!!

Katelyn & Wade said...

Equally funny as Lewis running and jumping into the pool would be Tutz running after him, "Lewis get back here, Lewis! Ugghh. Lewis!"

Way to be brave on the diving board Charlie!

Leslie said...

Looks like fun! I would have liked to see the dog in the pool. I always hate it when I FINALLY decide to put the camera away, something really great happens. Oh well, the pictures you took are awesome, especially Charlie jumping off the diving board. So fun!

Tara said...

Too bad we all aren't ready to drag our millions of kids to Seven Peaks! Not to mention I am no where near ready to put on a bathing suit . . .

I LOVE Maggie's birth announcement!

Andrea said...

Great blog. Charlie looks like he is having a blast!

Shannon said...

So does your cousin teach other people too or just family? I want the girls to take lessons but I think I waited to long this year to get them in anywhere.

Amberly said...

why oh why does cooper have to live so far away?!