Friday, September 11, 2009

Sibling Love


I found the disc from this cute picture that was taken two and half years ago. I love these sweet little faces. And even more than that, I love that they love each other. Tonight while putting Charlie in bed he told me that today his friend twisted Jane's arm and she cried. He also said that he told his friend to leave her alone and then he hugged her until she was all better. Good moments. I'll take every one I can get because tomorrow....he'll punch her.

5 comments:

Julia Kanouse said...

This is so sweet to see! My brother and I are about the same age difference as Jane & Charlie and have been best friends our whole lives.

kimmalee said...

That was so sweet. They do have their bad moments but the fact tht they even have good moments when they love and care for each other is awesome and so super sweet.

The Hansen's said...

Brothers are the best! I just love your little crazy kiddos! They make me smile everytime I see them.

Shannon said...

So sweet. I'm glad that my girls lve each other and really hope someday that they will decide Andrew is okay too!

Leslie said...

Don't you know that's how it works? Big brothers can do whatever they want to their younger siblings, but if anyone else messes with them. . . oh boy, they better watch out!