Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bo Ring!

Sing songing the word "boring" when your cute little daughter tells you she wants to watch her Strawberry Shortcake CD for the millionth time, is a bad idea. Little did I know this news would be so devastating that she would bury her head in her hands and run into another room. I've been told numerous times since this event, several days ago, not to call her CD boring.
"It's not nice mom and it makes me sad".
Jane is a great communicator. I do love this about her. When she is sad or mad she makes it very clear why, who and even the consequences for it. Here is an example....
"YOU MAKE ME MAD, CHARLIE. DON'T PUNCH ME! Now I am not going to play Cody and Aubry with you." This is essentially the game of "house" that she plays with everyone multiple times a day. So really this is the ultimate threat for her to make.

6 comments:

Amberly said...

absolutely hilarious that she plays "cody and aubrey!!" and so completely rude of you to call her movie boring!

lramey said...

i am laughing SOOOO hard that they play Cody and Aubry!!! that's the best thing I've ever heard! Your kids are so darling!

kimmalee said...

I LOVE that house is called Cody and Aubry. How adorable!

Jensen Family said...

who is cody and aubrey? pray she doesn't get into the barbie fairytopia scene...i can hardly follow the storyline on those bad boys! painful! next time just sing song bo ring in your head huh?

Andrea said...

Poor thing! I love how she can tell you exactly what is wrong and why. Perfect!

The Hansen's said...

So funny! I can just hear the weeping and wailing that goes with that picture. Poor little broken hearted Janie, I just love her! Sorry your still stuck playing 'us' at your house, but I'll admit that I think it's pretty adorable. Love you!