Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hooray for Education


Our local high school has a preschool program. Charlie and Jane are in it together this year. This is their first week and so far they have loved it. I have loved it even more! They go at Maggie's nap time. Yahoo! The first day, I was so excited that I didn't do a darn thing. That's right, the house needed cleaning, but no. The dishwasher needed to be emptied, nah. There was a pile of clean clothes on my couch that needed folding, no thank you. My plan is to take that valuable time and read a book. We'll see what I actually end up doing.

This is Amanda. She is their current high school teacher/ helper. I like her.

This fine young man is baby Nate. I stuck him in my car while we waited for his Mom and big brother to warm up to the preschool thing. Isn't he luscious? (you should see his dimples.) I have arranged his marriage to my sweet Moe. Can you just imagine the cheeks their children will have? Can't wait.

Moe

5 comments:

Amberly said...

nap. take a nap. take the phone off the hook and curl right up. it's the best use of preschool time ever. except for maybe cleaning or cooking, but whatever.

Tami said...

I'm SO proud of you for doing NOTHING!! Mom's deserve a break too!

Unknown said...

Hey, Nates related to us and so is Mo. Doesn't that make them related? I have to say, they are pretty stinkin' cute!!!

Karen said...

I have afternoons free (kindergarten, 2nd grade, and a napper), and sometimes I just sit on the couch in silence. It's wonderful!

Becca said...

You crack me up. I hope you enjoyed not doing a darn thing on their first day of pre-school. You go!