Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh no!

When your child does something new, isn't that vital information that you need to know?
For instance; when they learn how to open a drawer, now you need to watch for smashed fingers.
When they begin to crawl, now you monitor their speed so you know how fast you have to make it to them.
Crawling up stairs, because they will surely tumble down.
I came down the stairs and Moe was sitting at the table. I didn't know she could climb up on the chair? My husbands response was, "Oh yeah, she crawled up on the table yesterday."
WHAT??? And you didn't tell me?
See, that's what I am talking about. Vital information.




Moe found a treasure when she crawled up on the chair. Charlie's uneaten cake. As soon as I came down the stairs and found her, she quickly shoved it in.

9 comments:

kimmalee said...

Man she looks like a different person. What a cute little girl. I can't believe she's climbing up on the table and I love that she quickly shoved the cake in her mouth. Maybe she does have some of that Charlie mischief in her after all.

Adria said...

Your kids are so flippin cute.

Jensen Family said...

anything for cake! she is so cute kim. its fun to see kids grow and develope and learn new things...but it is a bit scary to find them after the fact!

Shannon said...

Funny. Andrew learned to do that exact same thing yesterday. I turned around and he was table dancing. (and I told Matt he learned something new. It must be a mom thing to keep others informed!)

Ammon and Tasha said...

I think that our children enjoy giving us heart attacks!

Moe is a doll!

Misty said...

Smart girl to hurry and shove the cake in her mouth and very, very cute!

Brittney said...

Cute, and mmmm... cake! Smart girl, hurry and shove it in your mouth, no one is going to want it after that!!

Ro said...

maggie is so adorable, especially on the table with cake in her mouth!

Becca said...

She may have picked up that little climbing habit from Ella. I can't keep the child off of any tall objects she does not belong on (which essesntially would be... all of them)