Friday, September 10, 2010

Kindergarten


Charlie started Kindergarten this year. I'm not sure who was more excited about it me or Charlie. I knew that he was ready but I thought that I might shed a small tear as he loaded the bus.


Did I? Nope.
Kimber, Maggie, Charlie & Jane
He catches the bus at 7:50 in the morning and then he returns at 4:00. You heard it right... all day kindergarten. Everyone let me hear a woo woo!
Cooper & Charlie
We lucked out with a great school and teacher. The school has four kindergarten classes and his class only has 16 students so I'm hoping that his brain will get real smart.

11 comments:

Kojo said...

His brain *is* real smart already. The kid needs no help.

Cammi said...

I know you are happy about this, but I am not too happy with his growing up!! I hope he had so much fun!

Shannon said...

Holy cow, I can't believe they are gone that long! Adie isn't even gone that long for 1st grade.

Brittney said...

All day Kindergarten?! The thought of it makes me want to cry! Cute Charlie, Kindergarten is the best:)

Nancy said...

WOO! WOO! Time for another baby...

The Hansen's said...

Our little Charlie is in Kindergarten!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Wahoo for you! Hope he had a great day.

Aunt Debi said...

This is such a sweet time of life! You now have to be ready to explain what all the naughty words are that he brings home to your sweet innocent little girls. I thought I had a firm handle on what my kids learned until they stepped into the cold, cruel world. Enjoy your time while you can. I like Nancy's idea!

Donna and Ronn said...

Too long, just too long. He'll weary of that soon. Be prepared. He is darling -- I'll bet he has a new girlfriend soon -- if he doesn't already.
Enjoy your time. Love, Donna

kimmalee said...

Make it stop. He looks WAY too big just calmly waving from the window of that bus on his way to school by himself. I swear Glenn and I just took him to the zoo and he was 2 years old yesterday, right? That is a really small class size. How awesome!

Becca said...

What a wonderful thing. All day kindergarten. Just three more years and Ella will be on her way too. Hmmm... three years actually sounds like a long long time... and now I'm sad.

Karen said...

Oh, I wish for all day kindergarten. Lucky you. And only 16 kids in the class? Where are you living? Heaven?!