Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jane

Jane got a haircut today. She's been begging for weeks. She wanted her hair to be just like her cousin Brinley. If you haven't seen the reason that her cousins hair is like it is than you should check this out my sisters blog here.


I'm certain it won't be this cute tomorrow which is why we are posting it today. And while looking at this cute sweet face I've included a few stories about her not so pretty mouth.


Mom: "Jane, don't move. Sit still until I'm finished."
- silence -
Jane : "I just called you stupid in mind.......but you can't give me hot pepper because I never said stupid."


Maggie came crying to Aunt Nancy saying "Janey hit me"
Jane followed her into the room saying...
"No I didn't. I never hit her. I didn't do it.....I said I was sorry."

Then there is the daily. "Do you want me to kick you in the face?" or the variation "fine, if you do that then I'll just kick you in the face."

9 comments:

Amberly said...

dang, she is CUTE.

Joni said...

haha cute haircut! What a little sassy pants!

Nancy said...

Adorable hair cut. Don't you just love peer (cousin) pressure? I'm sure your sweet little Janie wouldn't have said any of those things!

Chelsea said...

ahahahaha i just love your daughter. and that would be hilarious about brinley if her mom's post hadn't been so sad! i'm fastidious about keeping the scissors up but i forgot about devious friends. thanks for the warning!

Unknown said...

Sassy little hair cut for one sassy little girl. LOVE IT!!!

The Hansen's said...

LOVE the new haircut! So super cute and anyone who disagree's well... she can just kick them in the face!

Tutz said...

DARLING! DARLING!
Not too surprised about the sass. After all, your kids do have turrets. (from the Crosland side.)

Ro said...

Janes haircut is soooo super cute!! She looked adorable at school today! I love her sass and her rationale!! She is hilarious!

Michelle Burk said...

Yes, she's cute. I'll show Brinley later today. She'll be so pleased to know her cousin wanted to be just like her.