Saturday, September 25, 2010

Great Day

Today has been a great day.
Sure some of it has to do with the fact that I'm making efforts to have a good attitude.
But today I have especially enjoyed the kids.
We've laughed, danced, sang, painted, pulled weeds, snuggled and I've just taken the time to watch them.
Charlie has been especially thoughtful. When the girls woke up he said, "Mom you can still rest. I'll take the girls downstairs." He took them down to the basement and turned on a movie.
Weird and fantastic all in one sha-bang.
Some things just need documentation

2 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

WOW yard work can be fun at the same time! AAWW Charlie is so sweet to let you "rest". Sweet boy
-Kenzie

Nancy said...

There is hope, isn't there? I love days like that (or for me, it was more moments than days). I would just hold my breath and enjoy that time to recall when things weren't so great.