Friday, June 4, 2010

Did You Hear?

Here are some things that I heard this week.

"Mom, Maggie's naked again." - charlie - (Mags has mastered the strip down, we are dressing her a dozen times a day)

Maggie thinks this is funny.... Me? Not so much

"We are the Nephites and they are the Lamenites, we've got to beat them." - charlie said to his friend while playing StarWars Lego Wii

"No Bern no! Sit, shake, good girl" - mags

"I'm not listening, I'm not listening" - jane sings while holding her ears.

"I want my brain to be all mushy, can I watch TV?" - charlie

"I wuv you." - mags

Charlie, Jane, Mags

(Charlie is showing off his "silly bandz" I think he was cutting off his circulation.)

"Do you want me to kick you?" - jane said to each of us at some point, maybe next time I'll just say yes.

"Mom, there are so many things that you don't even know." - charlie

"I want chocot mik and cookie dough, Mom, I want chocot mik and cookie dough, Mom I want chocot mik and cookie dough. DAD I WANT CHOCOT MIK AND COOKIE DOUGH." - mags wakes us up this way everyday at 6:00am. She walks into our room, climbs on our bed and no we don't get it for her.
Cyndi and Maggie
"Cyni hode you, hode you Cyni." - maggie - She loves our neighbor Cyndi and wants her every minute of every day.

"Sometimes I just feel like I'm the greatest on the whole earth." - charlie

Jane, Charlie and Maggie on the last day of Preschool.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

your kids are a riot. and I'm loving the paint swatches on the wall. could you please bring your kids here to play and help me decorate my house? sure, next week is fine. see you then.

Shannon said...

Charlie cracks me up. I love his bracelets!

Aunt Debi said...

The girls hair looks so long! I can't wait to see you guys.

Aunt Debi said...

Two words - GUS, Wyatt!!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing the funnies! My kids aren't so funny anymore!