Saturday, June 19, 2010

GO TO SLEEP

Put the girls to bed early last night and kept the camera handy. I knew it would be another long night so why not start early. Here's my first "throw the door open and snap picture" shot.

They were originally in pj's and in bed

few, good thing we now own two pairs of red cowboy boots, that could have been a disaster.

I opened this door with a "WHAT are you doing?" Janey was ready to fight about it.

Maggie is wearing Jane's dress and Jane is wearing her own shirt, skirt and leggings with Maggie's dress on top.

8 comments:

Debi said...

They are too cute! I remember Mom always sitting by our door reading a book so we would go to sleep. I guess I know why she did that now. haha

Cammi said...

I Like these 2 A LOT!! I love the cowboy boots and I LOVE Janey's fight face! hahaha...

Tami said...

At least you have a good attitude about the whole thing! It's hard to get too mad when they are playing nicely and having so much fun together. Good Luck!

Ro said...

those girls are too cute!!! they have such good taste in clothes! i bet it was fun to see what they would come up with next!

Amberly said...

I hope they slept in for you today!

The Kelly Variety said...

Snazzy Boots Indeedy!! I remember sharing a room with my sister too. . .but we always slept of course!

kimmalee said...

Well, they are certainly fashionable little girlies. I'm glad you got a nice break the day before! Janie's "I'm gonna fight you about it" face is hilarious.

Aunt Debi said...

You know if you would give them a swat on the bottom when they got out of bed instead of laughing at them and taking pictures you might have better luck. I do appreciate the entertainment however.