Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To, Too, I Mean TWO!


Moe turned two a couple of weeks ago and we had a light family celebration.


We all ate cupcakes


She opened her present


We got her a pink little scooter so she could join her big brother and sister as they rode theirs.
The best part is that she goes straight until she hits something, then she picks it up and turns it around.
We are in full enjoy Maggie mode. She makes me smile and laugh every day. I love this age. She does get out of bed a lot (don't love it) and she can open her door (don't love it) but last night I stood in the hall waiting for her to walk out and instead she was laying on the floor sticking her fingers under the door saying "See me Mom? See me?" Love that.

2 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

Yea, you guys are alive! Maggie's hair has grown. Happy Birthday Mags! How was the beach weekend? Is the turtle still alive? The dog? What about Gus and Wyatt? So much I still need to know?

Tara said...

She is turning BLONDE! I would have never guessed--what a sweetie.

I love the scooter gift--I may need yo know the make and model . . .