Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Family Trip

We cannot resist a weekend beach trip. Last year we went camping and beaching with a bunch of friends on Memorial Weekend. This year we all did the same thing except we opted for a nice hotel room instead. (No regrets on that decision.) We went to visit them on Sunday night at the campsite and it rained the whole time, but when you are with so many great families it doesn't seem to matter. Here are some pics of our fun time.
Kimber, Maggie, Mike,
Jane & Charlie


Maggie
(My favorite picture of the weekend.)



Mom, Maggie, Jane & Charlie

Another great pose by Jane (on purpose)

Jane

(Mike could not resist these pictures and there are a bunch.) I've just included two.


Jane could stand at that mirror for hours and entertain herself. We enjoyed watching.


Charlie and Mags

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for vacations! Just got home from one last night...only took the three big ones though...now that was a vacation!!! Looks like fun Kimmy!

The Hansen's said...

What a fun trip!! To be that close to a beach must be fantastic! I'm seriously freaking out by how big and grown up your kids are! I can't believe it, I'm way excited to see you guys this summer! Mya will be in heaven with some cousins to play with.

Brittney said...

You guys are too much fun and I wish I was close enough to have a quick beach trip! I love the picts of Jane in the mirror, so funny!

Joni said...

Fun beach trip!! You look amazing Kim! And your kids are hilarious. Love it. :)

kimmalee said...

Looks like SO much fun. Oh how I love the beach. I love that picture of little Mags too. That suit is too cute, and her tiny brown body is just adorable. Your kiddos look so big. You on the other hand look so small! You look AMAZING Jane!

Shannon said...

I would have optedfor the hotel room too! I'm sure I've said it a million times, but Jane and Isabelle were made for each other! They would so be BFFs!

Aunt Debi said...

Looks like you had beautiful weather for your beach vaca. Utah just can't decide if it's through with snow. Charlie and Janie are getting too tall! I thought we had a no growing deal! Can't wait to see you!

The Kelly Variety said...

That picture with Maggie is beautiful, my mind has decorated a room just for it!

Becca said...

Fun Fun Fun! I love the idea of a hotel too as opposed to a camp site. That's my kind of roughing it. Glad you all had fun. One of these days we'd love to plan a trip with you. Until then, I'll live vicariously:)

lesismore said...

Is that your skinny bod next to Jane posing? You look fabulous! I can't wait to see ya'll - you guys always make me smile!