Friday, June 18, 2010

Great Day

This could be the greatest day ever.
Mike is on a 25 mile bike ride with the ym in the ward. ha ha
My sweet girlfriend asked if ALL THREE kids could come over and play today.
Yes was my answer.
I took them over this morning thinking that I would be pick them up in a couple of hours.
When I got there she said "why don't I just bring them home on my way to the gym around 3:45?"
WHAT? Okay by me.
Then she called at 2:30 and said, "they really want to come to the gym with me is that okay?"
WHAT? Of course that's okay.
She won't have them back to me until after 6:00p.m.
Had I known this information originally then I would have tackled a project or something. But that's what is so great about it.
The whole house to myself.
I'm currently dancing to very loud music.
I'm in heaven.
Don't call and interrupt me.
Did I mention that this friend is 8 months pregnant? yep she is.

2 comments:

Debi said...

LOVE IT!!! Those days don't happen nearly enough. Enjoy!

Aunt Debi said...

Hey, I'm that kind of friend, you just moved away!