Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Catch Up


Mike and I played Mary and Joseph at the Ward Party. I had to sing the Lullaby, Out Loud. It wasn't good. I tried to get out of it by letting them know that I was certain that Mary and Joseph weren't chubby. They didn't care. I call it desperation.
This little orphan girl pretended to be Mary all month long. She always had something on her head and she was often found singing to her baby Jesus, which this day happened to be a pink dragonfly.

We had a great Christmas week. Life has been so busy and fun. We spent Christmas Eve with several families and then had a nice quiet Christmas Day with our little family. We were spoiled by Santa and family. We're still trying to recover from all of the excitement. Here are some pictures of our week.

Lindsey and Josh at the Jensens Christmas Eve party.
The Jensens were great hosts and I don't have a single picture of them but we had fun with all of the families.

Tami and Scott

Jane and Maggie

Richard and Sumer

Christmas Eve when we got home we opened up our pajamas. The girls had matching owl jammies. (35-52)

The boys and huge fluffy fleece polar bear pajamas. The fleece is Mike's worst sweating nightmare but he was a good sport.
Christmas morning after gift opening the boys spent most of the day like this.. new wii game.
Mags, Bernie and Kimber (36 -52)
Mags and her Santa gift. She was very aware that this was hers and she would scream if Charlie or Jane tried to take it for a ride.

Mike with his helicopter that broke later that day. Ha.

Jane got spoiled this Christmas, Grandma sent fluffy skirts, Cousin Amie sent a crazy pattern outfit that she put on that same day and Aunt Debi went hog wild making doll clothes for her new baby doll.

Jane and Moe

I missed a picture of Charlie because he was upstairs spiking his hair. So high maintenance.

9 comments:

Amberly said...

mike's jammies crack me up, I can just imagine the sweatiness in full body fleece! yours, however, are darling... where'd ya find them? our christmas was similar in that beckham got the same little car as mags and seneca got doll clothes, though not quite as many as janie... good grief, debi! sounds like it was a pretty good time at your house... what did santa bring you??

Shannon said...

Matt and I are totally laughing at the picture of Charlie and MIke. Too funny. Glad you had a good Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Is your next post 16 pics of yourself? Is the 52 by the end of the year. I'm looking forward to that one. By the say, looks like you had a ball.

Aunt Debi said...

Janie and Mags look beautiful in their Sunday Christmas dresses! Looks like your Christmas was fabulous. Thanks for all the pictures.

Glenn Makechnie said...

Janie and Mags in those dresses are just SO cute! Mags just keeps getting cuter. Glenn got a helicopter too. Those moments when my grown man becomes a 5 year old again...love them. I also love the christmas jammies. Where did you find yours? Looks like an awesome Christmas. We miss you this year!

Nicole said...

I love the jammies and I love that you and Mike had some too. I never thought of doing that. So cute!

Amie said...

Merry Christmas Croslands! Your kids looks so grown up, especially Charlie. They're all DARLING. I think next year you and Mike need to come to your old ward Christmas party and do your nativity program. I'd love to hear your solo (which I'm sure was lovely!). Glad you all had a good holiday! Happy New Year!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Mike is a great sport for wearing those pj's! :) love the girls in there dresses, they look just darling!

Stephen & Kendra said...

Wow Moe is growing up! Holy cow your kids are too cute. Looks like Santa brought them a lot of presents too. Glad you are having so much fun in your new state. I say state because I can't remember where you live. Sorry.