Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Backfire

I totally made a wrong decision here.....

Mom: "Hey Charlie, sometime soon I'm going to take the wallpaper out of your bathroom and then we can paint it. What color would you like?"
Charlie: "Mmmm, I want pink."
Mom: (back pedalling) "Oh, how about blue or green?"
Charlie: "No, I want pink."
Mom: "Yellow? Yellow is a good color. I'll think about it, let's not decide yet. I'll get some color samples and then we can decide."
Charlie: " No, I already did decide, IT'S PINK!"

I was thinking that it would be nice and kind for me to include him and have him be a part of it. Yikes. What do I do now? Paint it pink?

6 comments:

kimmalee said...

Well, he is a quarter right? I'm with you, I vote get color samples and then let him choose from those. I just can't see you with a pink bathroom. yuck.

Amberly said...

pink is currently cooper's favorite color. I'm going with it and hoping it will pass. I do not, however, think I would paint a bathroom pink. you've got time. I like kim's idea... let him pick from your choices!

Tami said...

Kyle keeps telling us pink his his fav color right now too. What is in this Virginia water?

Becca said...

What about a pink pony border? Okay, I can't even joke about such a design blunder. I like the idea of the color samples that he can then choose from. You can always go with pink accents and swith them out when he outgrows that phase.

Michelle Burk said...

Pink and green can actually be cool. He might be on to something.

Unknown said...

Just paint it pink. You will have to repaint in a couple of years anyway. Who ever sees that bathroom?