Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Planned Bliss

The children are all being cared for back home. We are celebrating our ten year Anniversary with some of our friends. I'm certain that this makes up for all of the times we have completely forgotten our anniversary. Three of the four couples were all married the same year. We all hung out with each other while dating and we've managed to keep our friendships going amongst all of our crazy lives. Here are some pictures of our fun adventures in Hawaii. There will be more to come in the next couple of days.

Mike and Kimber ( 31-52)

Jeremy and Shauni

Matt and Shannon showing their deep abiding love for each other but really just being sarcastic.

Paul and Ali

Ali is six months pregnant and was quite a trooper through out our adventures. There will be more fun pictures to come. If only I could share all of the stories.

4 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

happy anniversary! what a great way to spend it! that is so awesome that you have kept in touch with all the other couples! how fun!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sooo jealous! Will you talk Kev into taking me for our 13th? Happy Anniversary!

The Hansen's said...

Aloha, and Happy Anniversary!
I really and happy for you, and glad you finally remembered your anniversary but I'll admit that deep down inside I'm green with jelousy and I really, really wish we were there.

Tara said...

I am missing all of you! I need to hear about the whole trip!!!! You are the only one who has updated anything while you have been away.