Sunday, November 29, 2009

Funnies

"Mom, why do mom's and dad's get to stay up later than the kids?"
"Well, we still have a lot of work to do. When you go to bed, we stay up and get our jobs done, then we go to bed."
"Oh, like watch all of your sports shows?" (dad's busted)


"Mom if you find any money than give it to me. I'm starting a collection."


"If a bad guy tries to get me, then I'm going to tell him that he is a child of God and he should start acting like it. Then I'll tell him to tell his tell his bad guy friends that they are children of God too." (that should fix it)

"Charlie, stop talking like that. We don't talk about our privates. You know better."
"I know Mom, (hand touching his head), it's just that my brain keeps tricking me and telling me to say those things." (Should I be looking into a psychiatrist? schizophrenia? His brain gets blamed for a lot of things lately.)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Lol. So smart to write it down so you will remember how cute they were when they are sassy teenagers!

Nicole said...

That kid is hilarious! Is there ever a dull moment at your house?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great laughs!!!