Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

A few days before Halloween Jane and I were in the grocery store together. There were too older ladies that started talking to Jane. Here's how the conversation went.... "Well, what are you going to be for Halloween?" "I'm going to be a witch" Jane said as she squinted her eyes and squished up her nose. "Oh, I bet you're a nice witch though aren't you?" At this point I knew that the lady was in for it and I was right. "No, I am a mean witch and I eat Princesses!" The poor little lady just gave me a weird look and excused herself. Oh it was funny. We had a good time on Saturday going to trunk r treat and then hanging out in the neighborhood. Here are a few pics from our day. I'll include some more later.Jane, friend Andrew, Charlie
Kimber and Moe

(30 -52 )
Charlie with too much ketchup and mustard.
Do you recognize all of the characters in this Harry Potter family? They were hilarious.
I hope you all had a Happy Halloween .

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

lol that lady sounds lame. how could you not laugh at that response?!

Ammon and Tasha said...

you guys look awesome!