Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And Finally.....

Here are a bunch of photo's to prove that we had a great time with friends in Hawaii.


Mike, Ali, Shannon, Matt, Shauni (hiding down low), Paul, Jeremy
Four of us got to drive in a sweet baby blue Grand Marquis.
We love our waves.
Shauni and her fabulous hat.

Shauni and Jer kayaking up Wailua River

Mike and Kimber


Ali and Paul
Ali is six months pregnant and such a trooper. Matt, Ali, Mike and Paul
We were hiking through mud, mud and more mud.
It was awesome.
Mike, Matt, Shauni, Jer

(32-52)
But we did all of that hiking to get to here. Worth it.
I even went through/behind it with Mike's help.


This is what Mike and Jeremy would do as they waited for their wives to be ready for the day.



Not such an attractive picture of Matt but a really cute pic of Shannon so I had to include it.


Jeremy and Shauni doing another hike to Kipu Falls.The boys all jumped off of the cliff to then climb up a ladder and get to the rope swing. Here's Mikey


Shauni and Shannon
Matt, Paul and Mike climbing up the inside of a tree.


Ali and Paul in his cute little short shorts.



Mike, Jeremy, Paul & Matt
Yes, they are pointing their guns at me. Yes, they are 35 years old. Yes, they spent a long time digging their trenches.



That's Mike in the water holding up his shorts, he said that he was "cleaning the sand out". We all opted to stay on the beach until he was finished.

Mike, Kimber (33-52), Shauni, Shannon
On our way to the Nepali Coast. We stopped for snorkeling, turtle watching and we enjoyed dolphins on the way there.Shannon



The beautiful coast line....think Jurassic Park.Kimber and Shauni
(34-52)

Vacations are the best.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Can I just copy your post and put it on my blog? It's taking forever to get done! Thanks for letting us vacation with you! That was the best trip. I thnk Matt wants to sell everything we own and move there!

The Hansen's said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! That looks like so much more fun than the snow and cold.

Amie said...

Seriously. I am so jealous of your traveling life! How lucky for you.

Tara said...

I love all the girl's swimsuits!!!Shannon--is that the Juicy suit--I longed to buy it al summer, but never did. Paul's short shorts are interesting . . .

Cute hat Shauni!

I missed you guys--next time we need a girls trip, and I will come!

Andrea said...

Fun! I love it when you hang with Matt & Shannon because its double the fun for me to see how both of ya'll are doing. Glad you had a fabulous vacation!

Glenn Makechnie said...

Wow you look amazinger. It's a word trust me. I am so impressed with your dedication to your diet. Sounds tough. Way to go babe! Looks like Hawaii was an absolute blast. I'm glad you had fun. Certainly not as much fun as you have with us...but a decent amount of fun nonetheless. Yes, it does seems like our grown men seem to resort to much younger ages when they are in large groups, especially large groups of people they grew up with. Happens to them all. So strange. I'm so glad you like the skirts! They did turn out super cute didn't they? I do make adult ones too. It's sort of a similar pattern. I was bored at my mom's and made three for myself after Shakespeare was done. They're super cute too.
Miss you guys. When do we get to see each other again?
This is Kim by the way. I'm in Glenn's account. Oh well.