Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Crapnosis

I feel crappy. Yep it's out there and I said it. Is there anything worse than feeling sick while all of your children have energy and want to live a normal life? No I say, it just leaves you feeling all the more crappy. I took a picture of my miserable self.

29-52

Mike is doing his best (which is really quite good). He has been taking over every aspect of the home while I sit in bed or on the couch most of the time and feel crappy. The other night I couldn't sleep and so I finally decided to go to the Dr. and have him give me a real diagnosis.I have been sick for about a month but it really only got bad a few days ago. So I have pneumonia and a sinus infection. Really the sinus infection is what bothers me the most. Sure there's fluid in my lung but it doesn't make me feel crappy.

12 comments:

Donna and Ronn said...

so, walking pneumonia? I'm sorry you are feeling crappy. What are you doing to help yourself feel better? Pneumonia needs bed rest for at least 2 weeks and plenty of fluid. Sure love you! Nurse Donna Ha!

Tara said...

I feel your sinus pain! Here is my prescription. Affrin at night--so you can breath (for no longer than a week, and do not take during the day). During the day take Claritin-D 12 hour (do not take the 24 hour).

This combo saves me while I wait for the anitbiotics to kick in.

Feel better!

Anjeanette said...

I get pnemonia every year.....I feel your pain. It's horrible. Hopefully you can get as much rest as posibble...ha...with kids, right? It just takes time. Feel better. :(

Ammon and Tasha said...

that sucks!!! i hope you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

Bummer. Tell Mike to nurse you back to health quickly. You can't be sick for Hawaii!

Jensen Family said...

oh man! hope you get feeling better!! glad your hubby can help you out. hang in there!

Sarah said...

Ugh. There's nothing worse than being sick and still taking care of your kids. Glad Mike's helping out! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Andrea said...

Okay...crappy self is actually quite a babe, just sayin. Sorry you are sickery. Get better!

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh I was hoping you were pregnant again! I am sorry you feel sick, but hey at least there is a diagnosis for it. I always feel tired and worn out, my thyroid is regulated and I am not pregnant. Turns out I just have 2 kids under the age of 4, who knew?

kimmalee said...

Wow I hope you have drugs and will feel better soon. Being a mommy is tough stuff. I'm glad Mike is helping out!

Nicole said...

I feel for you. Back in April I felt crappy and it wouldn't get better. After 2 weeks I found out I had mono and pneumonia. Let me tell you, it was a lot of fun. I wish I were there to help you out. I hope you feel better soon.

Becca said...

I'm worried about you. I want to help. Do you need a meal for your fam? Does Mike need us to take the kids to the park for a couple of hours so he can get a nap? How could you answer? You're in the hospital. You're in our prayers and we'll call Mike to see what we can do.