Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Boy

I keep telling him not to grow up and doesn't listen.
FIVE - 5 - five -FIVE - 5 - five - FIVE - 5 - five - FIVE - 5 - five - he's really five.
Charlie knows how to be kind to his sisters. ( Did you catch the way that was worded?) .He has a lot of energy and excitement. He is eager to learn new things and loves to seek the "thrill" in just about any activity. He will continue to keep us on our toes and we love it.
As Charlie would say it....."Our brain is telling us" that we love him very much!

Charlie at age two and half.

Always goofing off, age four and half.

We love you bud, Happy Birthday!

12 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!! I've asked him to stop growing too! Five years has gone so fast. I remember stopping by the basement apartment for my "Charlie fix" quite regularly. The withdrawals have been excruciating! Have a wonderful day Bud. I love you! Aunt Debi

Tami said...

Happy birthday big boy!

Ammon and Tasha said...

happy birthday charlie!

Amberly said...

man, I love that kid. we have implemented a little reverse psychology around here... please do NOT eat that, it is very good for you and it will make you grow big and strong and I do NOT want you getting any bigger. i want you to stay this size forever. do NOT eat it! and then he decides he wants to be big and he eats every bite. sucka.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! I wish we could make kids stay little forever. Okay, maybe not forever, but longer.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie!! That pic of him at 2 1/2 is how I still thunk of him. He has gotten so big!

Cammi said...

I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE HE IS THAT BIG!!! He's still so stinkin cute! Tell him Happy Birthday for me!! love you all and miss you a lot!!!
Cammi

The Hansen's said...

Happy Birthday to handsome Mr Charlie!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love, Cody, Aubry and Baby Mya

kimmalee said...

Man, that happened fast! Happy birthday little man! Love,
Kim, Glenn and baby Tato

The Kelly Variety said...

I think there was a misprint, didn't you mean 3, THREE, three, 3, ThReE, Ya, that is more like it! Happy Birthday anyway!

Michelle Burk said...

I've got it!! If you ship Charlie out here to live with me, he will stay 5 in all your memories! Never growing any older. It's a great idea, go look up airline prices today.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! Is that what the cupcakes were for? Well I hope they were a success. I'm sure they were.