Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Day in the Life of Moe

The sweet life really. Who wouldn't love to take two naps a day and then walk around and play with whatever is within her reach? I have some pictures from a few different days this last week.Morning always begin with a yogurt. She is really into feeding herself right now. So after a few attempts with the spoon she knows she can get a lot more accomplished with the hand dip.Why is it that all of Maggie's pictures involve food? She had just eaten in her highchair but still managed to find her way to the empty kids table to sneak their left overs.

Afternoon naps are the best. I knew that there was trouble when all of the kids made it to her bedroom before me. I just turned back around to get the camera before going in her room. Everyone wants Moe's attention. She is the highlight of the home for all of the kids.

(27-52)

If I'm mowing the lawn then she wants to do it with me. She will stand on the patio crying with her arms held out. It's pathetic and I usually give in.

She is a trooper. Her big sister enjoys dragging her around and squeezing and kissing her so much that she screams. She has 12 teeth, she is beginning to run (okay walk faster), she loves to look at books, try on every ones shoes, dance and do everything herself. We're pretty lucky to have her in our family.

13 comments:

Amberly said...

moe is fantastic. and so is your yard. I'm coveting just a bit right now.

Stephen & Kendra said...

Kim, you look like you've lost some weight! You look fantastic! Mo is so cute, she reminds me of Preston. That kid eats twice as much as Katelyn and then when he gets down from the chair he begs for your food. Ha. I miss ya.

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh, I don't even know Mo's real name because that's all you call her. What is it again?

Aunt Debi said...

Kimber you look like about half of yourself! Whatever you are doing is is really working and why didn't you tell me about it! You look darling! Congrats!

Ro said...

i love that girl! she is just too cute! i especially love the way that cute pink skirt sways and bounces with each cute little step!

Jensen Family said...

what a cute girl. my molly was an eater. that's when she was happiest! maybe she gets that from me. cute post!

Misty said...

Cute, little Moe and her Mommy is so skinny! I am jealous!

Anne said...

What!? You're half the woman you used to be. You're all so cute that I want to be in your family. Oh wait...I am. Ok, I wanna hang wityu.
BTW-just heard from Michelle in the MTC (she called!!). She's moving to the Guatamala MTC on Tuesday, 10/6 but didn't know she was going there until yesterday. I suppose she'll be there until Nov. something. Then to Nicaragua. I have a letter for you that I will forward. Love you

Shannon said...

What's up skinny minnie! See ya in a month!!!!
(And I think Moe and Andrew could be BFFs!)

Tara said...

She is a treasure! And you look fabulous!!! What is your secret? Did my sister tell you she is going to be only an hour and 15 minutes from you--meet her and have her take that family portrait you need!!!!

Croslands said...

Folks, lets be serious. Of course I am only going to post pictures that are at least half flattering. I'm not an idiot.

Becca said...

She's pretty great! I like seeing her and Ella run around together. I'm glad she's part of your family too. I also like that she lets me hold her in church for more than five consecutive seconds unlike my own child.

Becca said...

And yes by the way you do look fabulous in this photo... not to mention in person. Have you been losing weight? I've been meaning to ask you that but have been too focused I guess on my own melba toast kick I've forgotten to bring it up... not nice of me. Sorry.