Friday, January 30, 2009

Adopted-ish


We have two new friends staying with us for a few days. I'd like to say that Charlie has been more obedient in the last 36 hours than he ever has in his whole life. So here is my sound advice.
Adopt already trained sweet older kids!
It really works.
Apparently when you have obedient children and you ask them to do something simple like put on their shoes and socks,
THEY DO IT.
The first time!
Without complaining!
Then what is even better is that Charlie copies them and Jane copies Charlie.
Voila, it's magic.
I only wish that someone would have told me about this sooner.

9 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

Wanna adopt Spencer?

Ammon and Tasha said...

SOOO when are you going to send those children my way? :)

Amie said...

wow! Great idea...where can I find some of those?!

Ro said...

i call dibs the next time sumer goes out of town!

Joni said...

That's so funny.

The Pugs said...

Seriously, those boys are SO well behaved. Glad they're having a positive effect!

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm trying it!

Stephen & Kendra said...

I have always wanted to get Katelyn an older sibling. And they can entertain. That's nice. We also have a dream dog, named Hamilton. Someday when Katelyn is not pooping on the floor we will get him.

Nancy said...

Where can I get already trained children to come into my home? I will be happy to send anyone my "well trained children" whenever you need them!