Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

What could be better than a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Crosland? Not much. We had a week full of fun and work. I still don't know how Helene is able to completely out work me. I was exhausted at the end of each day and she always wanted to do more. We painted the kids' rooms (pictures will come in another post), cleaned out the garage, organized the storage room, Dad pruned our trees, cleaned out the front flower beds, tore down a tree, bought a freezer, toured DC, enjoyed Charlie's primary program and even got to play with fantastic Uncle Matt. We've been so lucky.

There will be some pictures of our fun week coming. All of my pictures are on the other computer which is why I've been delaying this blog. Sorry for the absence. I'll have to just play catch up for a while because so much has been going on. Give me a couple of days.....

7 comments:

Amie said...

Is sounds like things have been productive out there! I can't wait to see the pictures...

I wish we could have seen Charlie's first primary program! Ours was this past Sunday and it was great!

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see. I've missed reading your frequent posts.

Ammon and Tasha said...

WOW - when your family comes out to visit you guys seriously get down and get busy and get tons of stuff done around the house! Send your fam my way! I need the motivation!!

Tricia said...

Could you please have them drop by my house next.... Looking forward to your pictures. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, Kim! Looks like you guys are up to lots of fun adventures these days.

Love the basement play zone...how cool!

Brittney said...

How fun, I cannot wait to see photos! I have been missing some updates from you!!

The Wards said...

I wish I had that kind of energy!!! I have several projects that seem to be on a list that is lost somewhere!! There is nothing better than visits from mom and dad!!