Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally Pictures to Prove it

Ivan, Helene & Mike in DC

Washington Monument


On a more important note: When Mom came she brought a whole box of bread. I couldn't let all of that yummy goodness go to waste so we had to go and buy a much needed freezer.


Illegal picture taken of Charlie in the primary program. Lucky for me we spiked his hair a little in a mohawk or else you wouldn't know he was standing at the pulpit. (My favorite part of the program happened to be when Jane stood on my lap and saw Charlie then waved and said loudly "Hi Charlie" to which ye said quite loudly "Hi Jane" and then she said "Hi" it was at this point that I was embarrassed but happy that they love each other.)


Dad in Fredericksburg See these thighs?

Uncle Matt threw out his back lifting Mags.



Jane at the park with Grandma and Uncle Matt.


Charlie and Grandma



Moe (Grandma caught this cute picture of her.)


We had such a good time with Mom and Dad. The week was full and fun and the kids are still talking about their Grandma and Grandpa every day. We already miss them.

15 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like you've had a terrific visit, but missing you in the blogging world. The picture of "Moe" is adorable.

Joni said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun and your kids are adorable!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Jane is getting so big!! What a fun visit!

Shannon said...

Is Maggie 3? She is huge! What a fun week. Glad you have enough bread to get you through the tough economic times ahead!

Tricia said...

While I'm sure that the leaders of the church would rather not have every parent taking pictures of their kid every week when they give a talk in Primary, I'm sure that it's not against the rules. Had it been an ordinance, like baptism, now that's another story...

Next time, just position that hidden camera a little higher so we can all see his little face, would ya? :)

Karen said...

Poor Maggie. Everyone making fun of her weight. I love the look on her face in the picture with her Uncle Matt. She's saying, "What?!" She's a doll.

Looks like you had fun. Wish I had fun inlaws like that.

The Wards said...

Looks like fun! Wow, Jake would be impressed with Mike's facial hair (he was in a facial hair contest once, so he really notices those things:). I'm beginning to think Grandma Sycamore's bread is an addiction for you:). Cute fam!!!

Unknown said...

What fun! That little Moe is to die for!!! And tell Mike that his beard is looking quite rugged!

Amie said...

I wish you would tell your families to stop visiting you so much! They need to give you a chance to be homesick so you'll come visit us once in a while! :) I'm really glad you've had so much support and that picture of charlie's head behind the pulpit is awesome. Congratulations on the freezer purchase. Isn't it amzing how things like that can change your life?!

Tara said...

Perhaps you will have enough loaves to feed 5,000 . . . . Looks like fun times!

kimmalee said...

What great pix. I can't believe what a chunk Maggers is. She's really filled out since I saw her. I am so excited for our Christmas trip!

Andrea said...

Loved it. It looks like so much fun!

The Hansen's said...

They are all getting so big! Maggie is so adorable, I can't wait to take a pic of her and Mya next to each other and to squeeze those thighs! PS give Janie a hug for me, I miss our cuddles.

Josh and Ashley said...

I love that everyone knows just how much you LOVE Grandma Sycramore's Bread!!! What a great excuse to buy a freezer.... I'm secretly hoping to get one for Christmas. And what a cute picture of Maggie. Macie has those same jammies on tonight and I just love them.

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Oh my crap I want to gush on those thighs!!!! I could gnaw on her for 24 hours straight. could I baby sit for you next time you're in the Poky area????? Love the primary program pic, and it was fun to see Matt again. I haven't seen him since he was taking a stroll down to the CU with his parasol:) Made my day!