Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week of Thanks

Hooray for visitors! We would have moved away a long time ago if we had known it could be this fun. My sister Debi and some of her family came to visit us this week. Adam, Dave, Debi and McKenzie

I just had to include this picture because Mike is so stinkin burly. The production starts this coming weekend so we won't get to see him much these next two weeks. He thinks he wants to keep the beard but we have all voted him out. No more kisses Dad! It's scratchy.

Patient Moe

The squirrels would come up and eat out of our hands. I'm pretty sure that the kids thought that was cooler than any of the monuments.
Jane loves hats, purses, jackets. I've been calling her "hobo jane" lately but the Hansen's renamed her "bag lady jane". Fitting I think.



Mac and the Washington Monument

Jane, Mac & Charlie

The kids loved playing with McKenzie. She was fun to have around and she kept all of us entertained. As usual.



Where's Charlie?

Another great week. We went to Manassas to check out the battlefields, toured a day in DC, visited Arlington Cemetery, had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner with four missionaries, watched movies and Dave and Adam painted our bedroom. (I think that as everyone has come they want to work as hard as Michelle. No complaints here. )

The more the merrier, come on over!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Debi looks familiar. Maybe because she looks like you...

We miss you.

Aunt Debi said...

Thanks for the fun week in Virginia! The time went way too fast. We were suppose to practice our baking, play with kids, go for more walks, play games etc. Now we are back to the old grind until Christmas. We love you Croslands!

Michelle Burk said...

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I could have been there too! I set up a blog for Trish--check it out: prayersfortrish.blogspot.com There are pictures there, the only ones I could find on my computer. Want them emailed to you?

Unknown said...

I wanna come!

The Hansen's said...

Next time cody and I are comming! Invited or not! It looks like so much fun and I miss you!
Happy Turkey day a little late!

Tara said...

Hope your sister is doing better.

Too much fun! I am jealous! Does that mean I can come visit too??

I LOVE Moe's hat--please tell me where you got it!!!!

kimmalee said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I could have been there as well. Looks like it was such a party.

Amie said...

Seriously Kimber, you have to tell them to stop coming! We'll never see you again if they don't give you a chance to miss us a little bit! Looks like you had a great time!