Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So Big

Big girl underpants
Hello kitty rear end.

Yep, it's true she is so big.
I had many ladies telling me that Maggie was ready to be potty trained; neighbors, friends, ladies at the gym. The only problem is that I wasn't ready. We all know that Mom is the one who has to be ready. So finally the perfect opportunity came during conference weekend. She was ready. It was a breeze. And I am a succor for my children's soft squishy bottoms in undies. A lot more pinching and squeezing happens now.
I love it.

9 comments:

Amberly said...

there is not a cuter thing than little buns in underwear. I can't get enough of beckham's little bottom. good job, mags!!

Shannon said...

Contests to you and Maggie! I need to ready myself for the same thing with Andrew.

Michelle Burk said...

Love, love, love little squishy bottoms. So glad the process was easy and quick! Guess you're ready for another baby . . .

Aunt Debi said...

I'll second that thought.

Nicole said...

Yeah, no more diapers! She is so stinkin cute.

Nancy said...

I agree with Debi and Michelle. Time for another squishy bottom! Oh, just where did Maggie get that personality and smile???!!

Tutz said...

So cute. Looks like she is getting taller and thinner. Yup, she is growing up. Guess it's time for another, Kimber. Oh, did three other people already say that? It must be so.

Tara said...

Moms never have to be ready--if it is time, it is time. Stella and Presley were both ready adn I was not. Good job Maggie--training your mom!

John Lewis said...

Love to fuck her purssy