Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quotables

Charlie: "For crying out loud Mom. I said not my pants."

Charlie: Mom, I'm not going to college.
Mom: Really? Why not?
Charlie: They don't have any toys at college.
Mom: Well, by the time you go to college, you won't care about your toys.
Charlie: Yeah right mom, I'm going to care about my toys my whole life. Even when I'm a dad I'm going to just sit around and play with my toys.
Mom: Good luck with that.

Charlie: I'd really like to be an Orphan.

Mom:We can make arrangements.

Charlie: I just need to get out of here for a few days.

Maggie: du dog why u ya followin me? du dog why u ya followin me?

Overheard
Charlie was yelling out of his bedroom window to his friends across the street.
"Hey guys wait right there. I'm coming out to play I just had a little diarrhea accident in my pants so I'm going to change real quick."

Jane: "Mom did you know that when we eat chicken it comes from a chicken?"
Mom: "That's right. Where does hamburger come from?"
Jane: " I don't know."
Mom:"A cow. Where does bacon come from?"
Jane: " A pig."
Mom: "Wow, good job. How did you know that?"
Jane: "The Holy Ghost told me."

11 comments:

Krista Hegstrom said...

Hilarious!

Amberly said...

send charlie to me for a few days. he can have a break from you and join seneca in yelling things from the windows.

Unknown said...

I love you kids!!!!

The Kelly Variety said...

I was going to leave a really clever comment but I just had a little diarrhea and I need to go. That is Great, I might just use that!

Shannon said...

Seriously laughing my head off about the diarrhea!

The Wards said...

Thanks for sharing. We laughed out loud!

Jensen Family said...

too cute. thanks for the smiles this morning!

Cammi said...

At work reading this and laughed SO LOUD right outloud at the diarhhea part! OH my word I love that kid... and Also, I just need to get out of here for a few days. :)
hahaha

Nicole said...

Your kids are hilarious!

Becca said...

I laughed so hard I cried reading this to Shaun. Your kids are very funny.

Chelsea said...

your kids crack. me. up. in fact, we've even brought up their funny quotes at opportune moments, the best one being "hey guys wait right there..."