Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleep Not

We say to our children...
"Tonight let's have a sleep over in Mom and Dad's room."
We didn't know the amount of excitement that could bring. They invited all of their friends and made beds for them too.


I purchased the movie Annie (because I loved it as a kid). We stayed up late watching it and now Jane wants to rename Bernie to Sandy.
There is also a lot more singing and tap dancing to be had around here. Annie has been playing on the t.v. every day for the last week.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I want to come watch Annie in your room! Please invite me next time. It looks so fun!

Aunt Debi said...

Good work! That is how all my kids (except Mckenzie) love musicals! Best tradition ever.

Unknown said...

Here's a little something you may not know about this niece of yours...when I was 10, I was Annie in a community play. Yes. Its true. Thats my claim to fame. Oh, and also that you're my aunt. ;)

Katelyn & Wade said...

i especially like charlie's neck pillow. who doesn't need one of those for a movie night? fun!

Karen said...

What awesome parents you are. My kids wish they had awesome parents...

Michelle Burk said...

I remember a similar sleep over in our living room, watching Annie that we rented from Desert Book. I think we rented the VCR too. Ah, childhood. They have no idea how good they've got it.