Saturday, August 8, 2009

Walking!!!

It's official! Moe is finally walking more than crawling. She is accomplishing this great feat at 14 months. That is a month sooner than Charlie and a month after Jane. So I suppose she's right on target to be in our family. We love this munchkin and she has been showing a new and frightening temper. When frustrated Maggie will scream, hit herself over and over and then bite whatever is closest. Yes, she has gotten the kids and Mom and Dad before. Mike tends to think that this is highly entertaining and so occasionally he will taunt her, for a good laugh of course. Today when I was holding Moe, I opened the fridge and immediately her little chubby hands went from "more" to "please" and back again. (sign language). So I fed her a second lunch because her panic was evident and oh so cute.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

You have the cutest kids.

Unknown said...

Way to go Moe!!!! Perhaps the temper is a 3 child thing...Ty has the worst temper of my 3.

The Hansen's said...

Yeah Maggers!! You look so cute cruisin' along!

Amie said...

What a doll! She looks so cute in the walking picture! It's such a bitter-sweet day when they finally take off like that. Glad they are making progress, sad that it means you have to keep up with her now! :)

Nancy said...

How about a video clip of her walking? I know she misses me, so go ahead and send her on the plane to Colorado! Oh yeah, you can come too.

Unknown said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, You've made some dang cute kids!

Aunt Debi said...

Oh, I miss the Magpie! I can't believe she is walking without me?! I want her back!