Friday, August 28, 2009

Dance

Jane and I love to dance. We dance every day in the kitchen. Today while dancing to Taylor Swift's "Love Story". She said this....
"When I get big, I am going to be Belle and Charlie is going to be a Handsome Prince and we are going to get married in the Temple." 24-52
This is a conversation that we often have. Sometimes she is a princess and sometimes she is a specific princess. Charlie is always the one that she is going to marry in the Temple. I've tried a couple of times to explain to her that she won't be marrying her brother.
I guess I'll just be happy that she loves him so much. She'll be grossed out soon enough.

10 comments:

Amberly said...

hey, at least she likes him enough to want him for her prince! good thing you're recording that...

Nicole said...

That is so cute and sweet. Taylor always said she was going to marry her daddy. It took a while before she understood that he wasn't available.

Anjeanette said...

Love that you dance with your kids. Lunch time is our "dancing time." Lately my 3yr old turns around, shakes his bum and says, "this is how my mom dances." Yikes......watch how you dance.... lol (your kids are SO cute)

Amie said...

Oh! That is sweet. I've had that conversation with Eric and Emilie many times. I think they finally get it now. They decided that the next best thing would be to marry each other's best friends. I hope they always love each other this much!

Brittney said...

Great picture! That is cute, but you are right- eventually she will be creeped out that she ever said that!

Jensen Family said...

what a sweet girl. love the picture of you two! we are also fond of dancing in the kitchen. it makes my day brighter--till someone rams into somebody else and starts crying!!

Shannon said...

So cute. My girls want to marry their cousin. I guess that's slightly better than a brother!

Tara said...

Weird--Presley loves to twirl to this song (and she even has the end part memorized!). Though she thinks she is already married in the temple to her daddy and mommy. I hope that never changes.

kimmalee said...

What a sweetheart. I didn't know that younger sisters loved older brothers growing up together. Interesting... She looks so big in that picture!

Nancy said...

At least Jane doesn't tell you that you are Cruella, Ursula or the wicked stepmother! Does Charlie want to marry Jane?