Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week in Review

Charlie had his very first soccer game, which is really just a practice. We all went to watch him on Saturday morning and he did such a great job. His coach in a young British fellow and he kept the kids attention for a whole hour. Mike and I sat in amazement as the kids followed his instructions.
Drowning in his uniform

Mom left the basement door open and our sweet little Moe tumbled down the stairs. These are her rug burns. I am grateful that I didn't see it happen. Jane is still talking about it.







Dad gets credit for this one. This is a baseball (you know the plastic kind with holes) hit to the face.

We'll try to be better parents next week but really there are no guarantees.

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Andrew fell down the stairs this week too (on Matt's watch of course!)

Amberly said...

quit beating on your children! and a young british fellow coaching soccer? david beckham perhaps? yeah, I could watch that for an hour too!

The Kelly Variety said...

Are you sure you didn't rub a balloon in her eye? It looks quite similar! (Blaming Mike?!?)

kimmalee said...

Oh my little Janie and Mags need me to kiss them better. Poor Janie looks miserable in that picture. Glad Charlie had fun at soccer. Sure is fun to see little kids figure that stuff out for the first time. I remember watching Mackers first few games. Good times.

Nancy said...

Apparently you need to send your little darlings to me so that they can be cared for better. I am a reformed abuser, so at least they would be safe with me.

Aunt Debi said...

Your girls were crying for me, weren't they?! They really need me. I guess you better plan on a little more time in June. Lake Powell is in July! Charlie looks too cute in his soccer uniform!

Jensen Family said...

man--you guys had some exciting times this week!

Amie said...

I can't take it when they fall down the stairs (and they all do!). Charlie looks adorable in his too-big uniform! And tell Mike to make sure Jane has learned how to catch before he starts throwing them with such force! :)

Brittney said...

Ouch! Those are some sad photos! Too bad that Charlie did not get a soccer injury, that would of just rounded out your week so nicely! Kidding! I hope that you have a safer week!

The Wards said...

I wouldn't have thought a waffle ball could do damage - I better warn Jake.

Sad pictures of your girls are still so cute!!!

What is it about British accents that is so compelling??? And then add soccer = FUN! :)