Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Sunday

I love Conference weekend. I love being with my little family and listening to all of the talks that have been prepared for us. Friday we had a stormy day and Saturday was a little cooler but Sunday was perfect. Normally we have nine o'clock church but yesterday Conference didn't start until noon. We decided to go and take advantage of the good weather and try to wear the kids out a bit. The turtles and frogs are starting to show themselves again so we ventured out to find them.
As we approached the bridge and stream we noticed that there were puddles and flooding all over the trails. Charlie and Jane couldn't resist. I noticed them from afar after it was too late. So I just decided to capture it.





They were soaked and certainly worn out.

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

love the puddles! Its good to let your kids be kids

Amie said...

You're the best mom ever. Conference weekend really is the greatest!

Jensen Family said...

kids just can't resist a good puddle huh? what a fun day for you guys.

The Wards said...

Puddles and kids are like peanut butter and jam - they just go together!!! I LOVE the pictures of Jane and Charlie playing together - DARLING!!! I'm glad it was a great weekend for you too!!

Brittney said...

Cute puddle-jumpers!! Mmmm... love homemade bread! I thought of you this weekend, because they were passing out free Grandma's Sycamore's Bread at the grocery store. Also yummy bread!

Jen said...

So cute Kimber! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Sure miss you in Utah!

Karen said...

What a good Mom you are. It's good to let kids be kids - and I need to remember that.