Saturday, April 21, 2012

Perfecto

Meet Peter.
It is quite possible that you will never meet a sweeter boy in your life.
Charlie karate kicked his face and he was hurt and crying. When I talked to Charlie his only response was "I accidentally did a perfect karate kick to his face".
Notice how he complimented himself?
As if that isn't embarrassing enough, Peter calls me back over to tell me what a great job Charlie did. I immediately stopped him and got out my camera.
As we left the party Peter's mom ran over to tell us that as she was putting her kids in the car Peter said "I'm so proud of Charlie".
Me too Peter. A mother couldn't be prouder.

7 comments:

Debi said...

The kid gets kicked in the face and he stopped crying to tell you what a perfect kick it was? Michelle never complimented me when I got her hair stuck in the vacuum. What's up with that?!

Shannon said...

Reading about Charlie make me feel like I am seeing Andrew 3 years from now!

Joni said...

Wow! That is the best thing i've ever heard. Good work to Charlie i guess? and keep up the good kicks.

The Kelly Variety said...

I don't even know what to say, I guess Kade needs to see that perfect kick to his face!

Tutz said...

I'd have to say, that Peter is a perfect friend!?! Wow, what did Charlie pay the kid??

Nancy said...

Charlie is one talented kid!!! Way to go!! Perfect!! Too bad you didn't get the kick on camera...

Nancy said...

Charlie is one talented kid!!! Way to go!! Perfect!! Too bad you didn't get the kick on camera...